Minggu, 02 September 2018

embracing the anxiety

I knew it all along, that every time I must go back to Jogja and my daily activity there, i would feel like this. the anxiety will pile up in my head, my heart and it annoyed me. made me cry, made me upset. I always wanted to go back to Jogja while smiling, but I can;t. I just can't.

I know that i couldn't get this feeling away from me, but i knew, after i arrived in jogja, i will be okay. so, i will embrace the anxiety. i will be alright. it's okay.

you know that people are scary. the uncertainty are scary. but, you knew how you have been fighting with your anxiety all the time, and now anxiety is not your enemy anymore, but also your friend. so smile, the time will pass quickly, at the blink of eye.

it's okay. and you'll be okay.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar